- Chelating agents from Tongsuh Petrochemical (100% subsidiary of Asahi Chemical in Korea) is exclusively handled by Codec Chemical, while Mitsubishi Chemical’s product is promoted by Codec Chemical. Codec Chemical has 30-35% market share in Japan.
- Codec Chemical has strong relationship with the largest detergent and toiletry goods manufacturer and also a variety of applications such as institutional use detergent, agricultural chemicals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- Codec Chemical is also focusing on market development and promotion of biodegradable chelating agents (ASDA, HDDS) in order to meet the needs of environmental protection.
- The products are solvents with molecules having either a permanent separation of positive and negative charges, or the centers of positive and negative charges do not coincide; these solvents have high dielectric constants, are chemically active, and form coordinating covalent bonds.
- Codec Chemical covers DMSO from Gaylord Chemical, Acetonitrile from Mitsubishi Rayon, Dioxane from Shunan Fine Chemical, and other aprotic polar solvents (NMP from BASF, THF/DMAC/DMF from China)
- Codec Chemical is the exclusive distributor in Japan for Gaylord Chemical, who is the largest DMSO producer and the only producer in the world for USP/EP grade DMSO and Procipient ® (for active pharmaceutical ingredient, cell preservation)
- Based on in-house culture tests, Codec Chemical recommends the solution and provides the optimal agent to the problems
- Areas of focus by Codec Chemical is for kneading antifungal agent into the resins of air conditioner filters and fans：also for blending antifungal agent into the paints for air conditioners and inserting cold storage packages for food at large food producers and super markets.
- Codec Chemical has been the distributor of Compalox ® in Japan
① Inorganic Chemicals:
- Codec Chemical sells imported from Jordan factory bromine and hydrogen bromide acid of the Albemarle Corporation in U.S.A.
- Also Codec Chemical handles hydrazine, silico fluoride, iodine compound besides general-purpose acids and alkalis.
- Codec Chemical has earned long term trust backed by their long experience and track record for boiler cleaning of power plants and chemical plants.
- Codec Chemical is the appointed distributor of sodium bicarbonate and soda ash (USP/EP grade, food grade) from Tata Chemicals Europe
② Organic Chemicals:
- Codec Chemical has been widely marketing various organic acids as well as amines, oil & fats (fatty Acid, glycerin, other solvents), and amino acid.
- Codec Chemical is one of distributors for amines of Dow Chemical.
- Codec Chemical also promotes epoxy hardener (DCMU) from Nippon Soda
- This is the introduction of the products in our group companies ‘Serendipitt co., Ltd.“.